Thursday, January 22, 2009

Much needed update...

I haven't posted anything since 2008 so I guess it's time for an update. Here goes...

Happy New Year Everyone!

NEW YEARS
W and I went to a club house party with Jess in Mount Vernon. We had a lot of fun and W got to take a shot out of an ice luge. I've never see this before.

Photobucket

Jess and I:
Photobucket

Shermane and I:
Photobucket

W and I:
Photobucket


BASKETBALL
M now plays Basketball with the Annandale Boys and Girls Club (Red/White) and loves it. He scored 10 pts in his first game and 6 in the 2nd.

Pic after he made a shot:
Photobucket

DC
I went to DC a few days before the Inauguration to see how things were being set up and wanted to see the decorations at the Capitol building.

M in front of the Capitol:
Photobucket

MSNBC:
Photobucket

I was driving home from DC and saw a lady that put her cell phone in her head wrap so that she's HANDS FREE LOL

Photobucket

No comments: